本帖最后由 SHREKCEN 于 2011-6-28 23:42 编辑 华人论坛, 股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer U6 W0 [5 R, r0 E- k* Z# z6 W/ @
华人论坛8 P+ P1 t5 @" I/ i4 u8 @" @
回复 qyangroo华人论坛, 股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer. y" a% C: H6 `1 E
4 j6 {3 t& C( G* k- ]+ q丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人 其实我塑造唐欢的时候想的根本不是那什么见鬼的电视剧欧阳明日,咱根本没看过,是 ...
7 X# f. l: J) A. e5 i2 L全球华人的自由讨论天地 gjzn 发表于 2011-6-28 21:27  华人论坛, 股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer# Z" f7 [8 c8 R4 A2 T7 x2 O- t
Show you the version of 花满楼 that I like the best.
7 X; W. U' u# H6 y$ x' [- X全球华人的自由讨论天地
R5 I' i! F+ O; h+ k- s. |3 r! u169.62.244.154The actor's name is 张智尧. I like all his old-fashioned drama very much. |